PCC ROUTES & ACTIVITIES W/C 14TH DECEMBER 2020
Good afternoon everyone
Fantastic turnout yesterday for our Club Run with two groups of 12 completing a relatively flat 50 miler on a beautiful sunny morning.
We have a full schedule of activities this week including our annual FESTIVE SATURDAY run – see details below.
Tuesday 15th December:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
- Andy Hughes has the details up on Facebook if you want to participate.
Wednesday 16th December, Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders:-Meet:- 6.30pm Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- Kilvergan Hill-Eastway-Francis Street-Brownlow
- Distance:- 25-30 miles
- Elevation:- not much!
- Lights essential, front & back (working!)
Thursday 17th December, Bun Run:-
- Meet:- 9.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- decided on morning
- Distance:- depends on weather and mood!
Thursday 17th December:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift Team Time Trial – see facebook for details and teams.
Saturday 19th December- FESTIVE SATURDAY FROM LAWSON’S HEAD O THE ROAD
- 9.30am Lawson’s Pub, Tartaraghan
- Route:- Lawsons-Clontyview Rd-Moy Rd-left at Ardress Crossroads-Derrycrew Rd-Loughgall-Armagh-Tassagh-Markethill-Mullaghbrack-Marlacoo-Markethill Rd-Mahon Rd-Brownstown Rd-Charles St-Dungannon Rd-Tartaraghan Rd-
- Distance:- 42.10 miles
- Elevation:- 2,165 feet
- Format:- Park/meet at Head O The Road before cycling over to Basil Shiells pub in Tassagh for a light breakfast (Guinness and toast!) and presentation of awards! Cycle back to Head O The Road for lunch (Burger and Chips) and Festive drinkies. We are booked into Shiells for 11.00am and Head O The Road for 1.30/2.00pm – we’ll be outside in a covered and heated area but best to bring a fleece.
- We need to give Shiells and Lawsons approximate numbers so please confirm by close of play on Wednesday if:-
- You intend to do the run (will include breakfast stop)
- You intend to stay for lunch and drinks afterwards (you can come for lunch even if you can’t make the run)
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2773226286210786694
Sunday 20th December, Club/Recovery Run
- Meet:- 9.00am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West Street-Lurgan-Warringstown-Dromore-Ballynahinch Rd-Hillsborough-Culcavy-Upper Ballinderry-Lower Ballinderry-Aghalee-Aghagallon-Annesborough-Kinnegoe Embankment-Charlestown Rd-Seagoe-Bridge St-High St-West Street
- Distance:- 49.13 miles
- Elevation:- 2,171 feet
- Stop:- Hillsborough
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2752989685360568366
- Maximum group size - 12 people
- Social distancing - 1m minimum
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING!!