The Tuesday & Thursday evening runs have now finished but do not despair, the Wednesday evening winter runs will start this week!!!
We are also running circuit training again in Skye Fitness on a Monday evening commencing 5th October at 8.00pm (currently restricted to 10 people) and Andy Hughes will be running weekly Zwift sessions on a Tuesday & Thursday evening – more details on that to follow.
Wednesday 30th September, Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders:-
- Meet:- 6.30pm PRFC
- Route:- normally a loop taking in Kilvergan Hill (x 2)- Eastway-Francis Street-Sloan Street-Brownlow & Roundabouts. It does vary sometimes depending on mood of participants!
- Distance:- 25-30 miles
- Elevation:- not much!
- Lights essential, front & back (working!)
- Map of Typical Route:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2744500924024130048
Thursday 1st October, Bun Run:-
- Meet:- 9.30am PRFC
- Route:- decided on morning
- Distance:- 35-40 miles
Saturday 3rd October, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 9.00am PRFC
- Route:- PRFC-Mahon Rd-Markethill Rd-Hamiltonsbawn-Armagh-Caledon-Aughnacloy-Carnteel-Greystone-Granville-Dungannon-Killyman-Tamnamore-Annaghmore-Scotch Street-Garvaghy Rd-PRFC
- Distance:- 59 miles
- Elevation:- 2,800 feet
- Stop:- Aughnacloy
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2744495668800054066
Sunday 4th October, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 8.30am PRFC
- Route:- PRFC-Gilford-Banbridge-Ballymoney Hill-Dromore-Ballynahich Rd-Annahilt-Hillsborough-Ballygowan Rd-Lurgan-Lough Rd-Kinnegoe Embankment-Fishermans-Charlestown Rd-Seagoe-PRFC
- Distance:- 56 miles
- Elevation:- 3,000 feet
- Stop:- Hillsborough
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2744498225019258888
- Maximum group size - 12 people
- Social distancing - 1m minimum
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING!!