Another great turnout on Saturday with 17 participants but rain stopped play on Sunday!
Unfortunately, we didn’t get the numbers for Circuit Training and consequently we won’t be running it this year. However, the Tuesday and Thursday evening Zwift sessions are proving popular as is Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders run on Wednesday evenings.
Activities this week:-
Tuesday 6th October:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
- Andy Hughes has the details up on Facebook if you want to participate.
Wednesday 7th October, Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders:-
- Meet:- 6.30pm PRFC
- Route:- normally a loop taking in Kilvergan Hill (x 2)- Eastway-Francis Street-Sloan Street-Brownlow & Roundabouts. It does vary sometimes depending on mood of participants!
- Distance:- 25-30 miles
- Elevation:- not much!
- Lights essential, front & back (working!)
Thursday 8th October, Bun Run:-
- Meet:- 9.30am PRFC
- Route:- decided on morning
- Distance:- 35-40 miles
Thursday 8th October:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
Saturday 10th October, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 9.00am PRFC
- Route:- PRFC-Meadow Lane-Tandragee-Scarva-Loughbrickland-Rathfriland-Kilcoo-Castlewellan-Katesbridge-Banbridge-Gilford-PRFC
- Distance:- 57 miles
- Elevation:- 3,190 feet
- Stop:- Castlewellan
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2747785200061664224
Sunday 11th October, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 8.30am PRFC
- Route:- PRFC-Garvaghy Rd-Scotch Street-Moy-Benburb-Caledon-Armagh-Loughgall-PRFC
- Distance:- 47 miles
- Elevation:- 2,250 feet
- Stop:- Caledon
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2747794850649762784
- Maximum group size - 12 people
- Social distancing - 1m minimum
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING!!