Activities this week:-
Tuesday 13th October:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
- Andy Hughes has the details up on Facebook if you want to participate.
Wednesday 14th October, Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders:-
- Meet:- 6.30pm Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- normally a loop taking in Kilvergan Hill (x 2)- Eastway-Francis Street-Sloan Street-Brownlow & Roundabouts. It does vary sometimes depending on mood of participants!
- Distance:- 25-30 miles
- Elevation:- not much!
- Lights essential, front & back (working!)
Thursday 15th October, Bun Run:-
- Meet:- 9.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- decided on morning
- Distance:- 35-40 miles
Thursday 15th October:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
Saturday 17th October, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 9.00am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West St-Dungannon Rd-Birches-Peatlands-Tamnamore-Killyman-Killyman Rd-Dungannon-Donaghmore-Pomeroy-Tanderagee Rd-Newmills-Stewartstown-Maghery-Greenisland Rd-Farlough Rd-Garvaghy Rd-High St-West Street
- Distance:- 52.67 miles
- Elevation:- 2,546 feet
- Stop:- Yes – To be decided on day
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2750048161135016940
Sunday 18th October, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 8.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West Street-Gilford Rd-Gilford-Scarva-Loughbrickland-Poyntzpass-Tannyoky-Markethill-Coolmillish Rd-Tassagh-Armagh-Hamiltonsbawn-Marlacoo-Markethill Rd-Mahon Rd-Armagh Rd-Mandeville St-West Street
- Distance:- 50.30 miles
- Elevation:- 3,175 feet
- Stop:- Tassagh (Basil Shiels Bar)
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2750383890334373070
- Maximum group size - 12 people
- Social distancing - 1m minimum
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING!!