What a week we had with seven out on Wednesday evening, 18 Bun Runners on Thursday morning, 23 on the Saturday Club run, 12 on the Sunday Club Run plus the Zwifters on Tuesday and Thursday nights - absolutely fantastic!!!!!
Activities for this week:-
Tuesday 20th October:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
- Andy Hughes has the details up on Facebook if you want to participate.
Wednesday 21st October, Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders:-
- Meet:- 6.30pm Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- three times up Kilvergan last week and apparently four this week!!!!
- Distance:- 25-30 miles
- Elevation:- not much!
- Lights essential, front & back (working!)
Thursday 22nd October, Bun Run:-
- Meet:- 9.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- decided on morning
- Distance:- 35-40 miles
Thursday 22nd October:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
Saturday 24th October, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 9.00am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West St-Moy Rd-Moy-Benburb-Caledon-Tynan-Keady-Armagh-Loughgall-West Street
- Distance:- 55.45 miles
- Elevation:- 2,734 feet
- Stop:- Keady
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2752935311242874254
Sunday 25th October, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 8.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West Street-Lurgan-Warringstown-Dromore-Ballynahinch Rd-Hillsborough-Culcavy-Upper Ballinderry-Lower Ballinderry-Aghalee-Aghagallon-Annesborough-Kinnego Embankment-Charlestown Rd-Seagoe-Bridge St-High St-West Street
- Distance:- 49.13 miles
- Elevation:- 2,171 feet
- Stop:- Hillsborough or Upper Ballinderry
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2752989685360568366
- Maximum group size - 12 people
- Social distancing - 1m minimum
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING!!