Activities for this week:-
Tuesday 27th October:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
- Andy Hughes has the details up on Facebook if you want to participate.
Wednesday 28th October, Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders:-
- Meet:- 6.30pm Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- four times up Kilvergan last week – think we’ll cut it back a bit for a while!!
- Distance:- 25-30 miles
- Elevation:- not much!
- Lights essential, front & back (working!)
Thursday 29th October, Bun Run:-
- Meet:- 9.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- decided on morning
- Distance:- 35-40 miles
Thursday 29th October:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
Saturday 31st October, Club Run (to the coast!):-
- Meet:- 9.00am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West St-Gilford-Scarva-Loughbrickland-Rathfriland-Hilltown-Rostrevor-Warrenpoint-Newry-Poyntzpass-Tandragee-Tandragee Rd-Hanover St-Mandeville St-West Street
- Distance:- 60 miles
- Elevation:- 2,923 feet
- Stop:- Rostrevor
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2754400288263789316
Sunday 1st November, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 8.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West Street-Garvaghy Rd-Drumcree Rd-Farlough Rd-Birches-Peatlands-Tamnamore-Coalisland-Newmills-Donaghmore-Dungannon-Eglish Rd-left onto B130-Benburb-right onto Maydown Rd-Battleford Rd-Armagh-Loughgall-West Street
- Distance:- 52.7 miles
- Elevation:- 2,500 feet
- Stop:- Benburb
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2754394160692583656
- Maximum group size - 12 people
- Social distancing - 1m minimum
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING!!