Loads of activities this week, whether you’re a Zwifter, Knight Rider, Bun Runner, Road Rider or Mountain Biker, we’ve got you covered!!
We’re having our first Club Mountain Bike Run this Saturday along a few gentle trails at Gosford – more details below. Zwift League also started last week and is proving very popular. If you fancy giving it a go you get a week’s free trial on Zwift – all you need is a turbo trainer, speed sensor and computer/smart phone. Andy Hughes or Andy McClintock should be able to answer any technical queries.
Activities for this week:-
Tuesday 10th November:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
- Andy Hughes has the details up on Facebook if you want to participate.
Wednesday 11th November, Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders:-Meet:- 6.30pm Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- Kilvergan Hill-Eastway-Francis Street-Brownlow
- Distance:- 25-30 miles
- Elevation:- not much!
- Lights essential, front & back (working!)
Thursday 12th November, Bun Run:-
- Meet:- 9.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- decided on morning
- Distance:- 35-40 miles
Thursday 12th November:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
Saturday 14th November, Choice of Two Club Runs:-
- Mountain Biking
- Meet:- 9.00am Old Pork Market, West Street or 9.45am Gosford Main Car Park
- Format:- trail riding at Gosford. You can either meet at the Pork Market at 9.00am and cycle over (Road Riders will be going that way too) or drive over for 9.45am in the main car park. Matt Sinton and Thomas McKew will be leading this one – two groups to cater for all abilities.
- Club Road Run
- Meet:- 9.00am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Format:- accompanying the Mountain Bikers over to Gosford and then heading on down to Newry via Tannyoky and Tyrones Ditches.
- Route:- West Street-Fair Green-Armagh Rd-Mahon Rd-Markethill Rd-Marlacoo-Mullaghbrack-Gosford (nip in and see the mountain bikers!)- Tandragee Rd-Tannyoky-Tyrones Ditches-Fiveways-Poyntzpass-Scarva-Banbridge-Peggysloaning-Huntley Rd-Lenaderg-Lawrencetown-Gilford-Portadown-High St-West Street
- Distance:- 48.4 miles
- Elevation:- 2,685 feet
- Stop:- Fiveways, Newry
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2760555940717191388
Sunday 15th November, Club Run
- Meet:- 8.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West Street-Loughgall-Blackwatertown-Benburb-Rehaghy-Aughnacloy-Carnteel-Greystone-Granville-Dungannon-Swifts-Far Circular Rd-Killyman-Tamnamore-Annaghmore-Scotch Street-Corcrain Rd-West Street
- Distance:- 52.5 miles
- Elevation:- 2,560 feet
- Stop:- Aughnacloy
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2760559078858755292
- Maximum group size - 12 people
- Social distancing - 1m minimum
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING!!