PCC ROUTES & ACTIVITIES W/C 16th NOVEMBER 2020
Good evening everyone
Climbing – it’s good for you! Yes folks, after all the fun of the last few weeks we’re having a weekend of hill challenges. Saturday runners will take on Keady Mountain while Sunday Runners will sample the delights of The Fivemile Hill – you’ll all thank me for it in Spring, honestly!
Zwift league continues on Tuesday and Thursday, Knight Riders are out on Wednesday evening and Bun Runners are out Thursday morning.
So, without further ado, I give you this week’s activities:-
Tuesday 17th November:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
- Andy Hughes has the details up on Facebook if you want to participate.
Wednesday 18th November, Davy Gamble’s Knight Riders:-Meet:- 6.30pm Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- Kilvergan Hill-Eastway-Francis Street-Brownlow
- Distance:- 25-30 miles
- Elevation:- not much!
- Lights essential, front & back (working!)
Thursday 19th November, Bun Run:-
- Meet:- 9.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- decided on morning
- Distance:- depends on weather and mood!
Thursday 19th November:- 7.00pm PCC Zwift
Saturday 21st November, Club Run:-
- Meet:- 9.00am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West Street-Loughgall-Armagh-Keady-Keady Mountain-Newtownhamilton-Markethill-Mullaghbrack-Marlacoo-Markethill Rd-Mahon Rd-Armagh Rd-West Street
- Distance:- 47.3 miles
- Elevation:- 2,850 feet
- Stop:- Keady or Newtownhamilton
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2763150951760606550
Sunday 22nd November, Club Run
- Meet:- 8.30am Old Pork Market, West Street
- Route:- West Street-Jervis St-Armagh Rd-Mahon Rd-Markethill Rd-Marlacoo-Gosford-Mountnorris-Fivemile Hill-Newry-Rathfriland-Loughbrickland-Scarva-Gilford-Portadown-High St-West Street
- Distance:- 52.6 miles
- Elevation:- 3,164 feet
- Stop:- Newry or Rathfriland
- Map:- https://www.strava.com/routes/2763154686840033398
- Maximum group size - 12 people
- Social distancing - 1m minimum
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING!!